Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An Organizational Support Announcement

This morning in my email I received some great news: My campaign has earned the support of the REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin. They're the third organization to announce their support for my campaign, joining Wisconsin Progress and Fair Wisconsin.

I'm proud to have a diverse group of organizations supporting my campaign, because it shows that my goals as an alderman appeal to a wide audience of prospective voters. I'm honored by the support I've found as part of my effort to get elected and get more voters involved in the processes of city government.

Of course, at the end of the day the only endorsement that truly matters in this campaign is yours. While I'm grateful to have the support of these organizations, none of it will matter if you don't get out to the polls and vote on April 2, or before by voting early at City Hall.  

As I write this the polls close in six days, nine hours and six minutes. I'd be honored to have your support for this campaign's final days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment